Established Washington, DC Attorneys
Steeped in tradition and grounded in experience
Spanning 40 years and generations of clients, Curtin Law Roberson Dunigan & Salans has been providing Washington, DC and surrounding area business owners, professionals, and individuals with client-specific business and professional legal services.
Focused and effective counsel in select areas of practice
At Curtin Law Roberson Dunigan & Salans, we concentrate on specific practice areas that we believe are most critical to our clients' lives and livelihoods in the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland areas:
- Form and assist in maintaining closely-held businesses, corporations, partnerships, and non-profit organizations
- Negotiate and prepare business agreements
- Represent clients in commercial, financial, and transactional matters
- Develop practical solutions to complex tax problems
- Assist with the structuring of all facets of real estate transactions
- Extensive guidance in the area of employee benefits
- Wills, revocable trusts, life insurance trusts, and personal residence trusts
- Generation-skipping transfer trusts and asset protection trusts
- Family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and business succession planning
- Gift-giving programs, charitable trusts, private foundations, and public charities
- Professional malpractice by doctors, hospitals, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and therapists
- Wrongful death, birth trauma, brain injuries, failure to diagnose and treat cancer, surgical errors
- Automobile accidents, bus accidents, pedestrian accidents, trip and fall injuries, and assaults
- Representing individuals injured and damaged by the mistakes and negligence of others.
- Contract Disputes: Litigation arising out of business transactions, contracts, and leases
- Business Torts: Civil cases involving commercial torts, including fraud and fiduciary duties
- Representing construction companies, contractors, property managers, real estate companies and partnerships, landlords and tenants.
By practicing only these targeted areas of law, we have become proficient in each. As a result, our accomplished attorneys can consistently help you achieve your goals and effectively deliver sound, measurable results for all your complex legal matters.
Our firm's commitment to practicing business, tax, real estate law, and employee benefits law—as well as trust and estate planning, administration, and litigation—solidifies our widely regarded reputation as the authoritative law firm in business and professional law. That is why, as business owners and professionals ourselves, we appreciate and value your need for high caliber representation.
Efficient and innovative counsel
At Curtin Law Roberson Dunigan & Salans, our trusted attorneys are recognized for applying the following values to every client issue:
- Sophisticated, and innovative legal thinking
- Smart planning and responsible management
- Driven to achieve client goals and resolve complex matters
- Sensitive toward all clientele and their priorities
- Approachable and accessible legal representation